Our Mission & Vision
Our Vision and Mission are underpinned by these beliefs and values:
- All children are a precious gift from God and must be treasured and respected.
- All children have the right to live and grow in a safe environment and to have their basic needs met.
- The family is the cornerstone of society and its well-being and preservation is in the best interests of the children.
- We are committed to supporting and encouraging single parents and their children.
- We are committed to establishing a proactive, well-informed network in order to deal effectively with issues relating to children and their families.
Our vision is to build strong families and ensure the safe-keeping and well-being of all children.
To prevent child abuse and neglect before it becomes a way of life.
To ensure children are safely cared for when their families are in crisis or need respite.
To assist parents in crisis, continually helping them work toward meeting their potential.